women at beaches Australian Nudist Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 17, 2012 at 03:17 PM

MY hubby and I used to go to the beach all the time. But go sick of most of the men walking up and down the beach finding females and laying down in frount of them to look at ther twat. so now we just say at home. You men want to no why women dont go to the beach have a look around at what you are doing. any other women feel this way
  • 19Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 10, 2017 at 03:57 AM

I understand with you, but on the other hand being endowed has its problems too. I get women slyly taking pictures, and even asking  for selfies and if they could touch.....a lot ask for phone digits and ask to meet up.

As flattering as that is, it kills my beach time.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 08, 2017 at 07:06 AM

Quoting taiwaner:

Same in Germany. We have never experienced such perverts, neither at nudist lakes nor beaches

The U.S has a messed-up culture when it comes to nudity.  And violence.  Violence is glorified but nudity is taboo.  Hence public nudity attracts voyeurs.

I grew up in France during a time where almost everyone went topless at the beach and/or sunbathed nude during the summer holidays.  It was just part of the culture.  Most of my high-school classmates got together at the local public pool in the summer and went topless.  Us boys enjoyed the "view"; but there was respect.  Today, in the U.S, this would be unthinkable.  The girls would be harassed.  

The U.S are not the worst place in the world for nudism.  That dubious distinction goes to Islamic countries.  But we're not far behind them. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 07, 2017 at 01:22 AM

Quoting smoothy1:

Sad to hear this happens...hopefully it is isolated cases and not all of Australia.

I am from Eurpope, and it is totally different there,

people are respectful at Naturist events like swims, and beaches, especially France and UK

Same in Germany. We have never experienced such perverts, neither at nudist lakes nor beaches

• View author's info Posted on Dec 02, 2017 at 09:36 AM

My wife and I tried the nude beach together once.  And only once.  One guy positioned himself to get a good look at her "twat"; and that was it for her.  She was done with the nude beach.

The public nude beach, because of it's relatively easy access, attracts all types of people.  Some are not nudists at all; they are there strictly to look at naked people.  When you go to a nude beach, you should have the expectation that you might run into those types of people.  It's an unfortunate reality. 

I've seen people set up at the far end of the beach to avoid those situations.  Unfortunately there was no "far end" at the beach we went to.  Sometimes it's unescapable.

The nudist resort is much more selective with the people they allow though the front gates.  There are policies in place to weed out the voyeurs.  My wife is much more comfortable relaxing there because she knows no one is there to specifically look at her "twat."

• View author's info Posted on Feb 17, 2016 at 08:36 PM

As others have commented, this isn't a female only issue. There are a few beaches and designated areas I've been, and at best they're creepy. Guys wandering around aimlessly. It makes you feel very uncomfortable.

By contrast I was at Myrtle Bay just out of Batemans with my wife and kids, and we must have struck it lucky. There was a very friendly elderly couple who stopped to chat with us. Thank goodness. My wife's impression of the nudist scene is that it's entirely populated by perverts. Based on what I've seen over the last five years, her opinion isn't too far wrong. There are obvious exceptions. River Island has always been pleasent if not somewhat deserted on the occasions I've gone there.

It's very disappointing that this is the reality of the situation.

• View author's info Posted on Feb 11, 2016 at 06:10 PM

When I visit the beach with a companion ,  If someone bothers us like you suggest I simply get up with the phone , take a picture and then tell the offender that the police will have the photo and place where he is in 5 minutes. They don't stay long after that . I also keep the photo in case I find them doing the same again. Be careful though as one guy tried to take my phone away. He didn't have much luck but the police have his photo anyway. There are signs at the beaches for this very problem. 

• View author's info Posted on Dec 05, 2015 at 06:11 PM

It's not just women that feel like they are being perved on at a beach! I'm a heterosexual male and its annoying when I'm approached by men who are obviously gay that want to "hang out and chat". I'm obviously not against gays, each to their own, but I just want some time in the sun with a swim without having to wear anything. Whenever I go to clothing optional beaches with friends we usually just find a quiet spot somewhere, and I end up avoiding other people so as not to give anyone else the wrong idea - either gender.  That is the difference between a nudist and a pervert. A true nudist/naturist wants to be clothes free regardless if other people are nude or not, not to see other people naked.

• View author's info Posted on Aug 15, 2015 at 12:06 AM

Sad to hear this happens...hopefully it is isolated cases and not all of Australia.

I am from Eurpope, and it is totally different there,

people are respectful at Naturist events like swims, and beaches, especially France and UK

• View author's info Posted on Jun 07, 2015 at 06:04 PM

Yes it happens all the time and gives us nature loving nudist a bad name so resorts are the only answer or very isolated beaches 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 28, 2015 at 11:39 PM

see all the time it makes me sick but worst of all people put me in same catagory as im a single guy and go to the beach on my own tend to stay away a bit now and live like a hermit at home and naked 

• View author's info Posted on Jan 15, 2015 at 04:07 PM

very tue.Have on occasions seen guys from couples telling perverts in not very polite terms to move along as their behaviour is simply not acceptable.It makes it difficult and uncomfortable for everyone.A little common courtesy is not that difficult and it cost nothing!

• View author's info Posted on Nov 15, 2014 at 07:51 PM

What a great subject...'Woman at the beach..Its a real shame that we cannot go to Maslins by our selves...Have been a number of times with a good male friend, but he can't always go...have been wanting to go by myself, but feel it is not worth it, when I see guys walking the same areas over and over again where there are woman..Guys...show some manners and just leave us alone, You are your own worst enemy...scaring off the women, the first nudist beach in Australia will be known as the all "MALE" beach..Good one guys.... 

• View author's info Posted on Mar 10, 2014 at 09:35 AM

I went to a beach after reading the comments here and couldn't believe what happened.

This was a public beach so everyone had togs on.

When I arrived there were 3 young females on the beach so I set up at one end.

Two of the females left and then an older woman arrived and went for a swim which is a challenge at low tide.

After her swim she lay down and read a book in the middle of the beach.

Two guys arrived. One of the guys started walking along the beach, paused then went for a swim. He swam two full lengths of the beach which is unusual. His friend went in for a swim and the first guy got out of the water.

Instead of returning to his spot he lay down next to the woman reading and chatted to her for a few minutes.

He left her and walked up the beach and was looking out to sea like somebody had taken his boat. He had sand all over his wet skin and shorts. He then walked from the water's edge to about two metres from the feet of the other female lying on the beach and lay down facing her. He commenced talking to her.

By now i was wondering if I was next on the "hit list" if he struck out with the women.

I couldn't believe how brazen he was. And how ridiculous he looked with the sand all over.

So it is not a nude beach thing. It can happen anywhere. It is probably just the nature of the individuals.

• View author's info Posted on Dec 20, 2013 at 11:07 AM

Quoting rell45:

MY hubby and I used to go to the beach all the time. But go sick of most of the men walking up and down the beach finding females and laying down in frount of them to look at ther twat. so now we just say at home. You men want to no why women dont go to the beach have a look around at what you are doing. any other women feel this way

• View author's info Posted on Jul 10, 2012 at 02:20 PM

Why don't you be assertive and tell the perverts to piss off?  Don't let them ruin your day.  Speak up for behavioural standards at nude beaches!
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 28, 2012 at 03:18 PM

I dont mind any one looking I do my self but when you see the men walk up and down the beach with there towels and as soon as they see a women the walk up and lay in front of you that makes me feel that I am on show to perverts
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 19, 2012 at 06:19 AM

sad but true I've noticed at my local we get very few females, the occasional couples but mainly males, sad to be honest personally I'd like it to be more even spread across the genders.
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 18, 2012 at 01:19 AM

I for one do not do that!
    I find my spot and set up camp, lo, spend time reading, sun baking and body surfing.
    I usually do a walk along my beach in the hope that friends may be somewhere, lo!
    As much as I love the look of the female form. it is my friends I wish to be with lo!
    A casual glance at a nude body seems reasonable to me!
    I too have had the experience you describe where others seem more intent to purve at you, it is not a nice feeling!
    I do hope you both venture back to the freedom of being nude at beach and those unfortunates learn, lo!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jun 17, 2012 at 07:36 PM

I haven't been to a beach yet =( but I wouldnt do that!  That's a real shame.
Follow - email me when people comment
© Nudistmingle.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com
Partner sites: Nudist Girls / Nudist Beach / Nudist Dating / Naturist Dating / True Nudists / Nudist Couples / Herpes Dating