My 15yr old son's erections First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Nov 08, 2014 at 02:50 AM

Hi, i wonder i you guys could help with some advise on how to handle (no pun intended) a rather stiff situation.

I'm a single nudist mother with 2 kids, a daughter aged 20 and a son aged 15. My son continues to get an erection almost continuously, its ok with us at home, we're used to it, after all he is pubertal. The problem arises when we have nudist friends and visitors over or when we're out an about naked - he stays hard.... :( Can anyone give me pointers on how to help him handle the situation.... useful thoughts would be appriciated

Members Only

• 88Comments

• View author's info Posted on Dec 09, 2017 at 07:32 PM

Hi, he may never get over it, my partner, 59, has always got hard, I must admit being naked also turns me on. We are foster parents. Heidi the latest young lady, she's 14 very obviously gets extremely aroused, even my partner remarked to me one night how wet she was..

• View author's info Posted on Nov 26, 2017 at 01:29 AM

i hope we get an update on this situation. but i definitely think that masturbating him whenever he gets an erection will help. maybe your  friends can help too, but being rubbed by mother and/or sister is best for him

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2017 at 11:43 AM

Quoting Sinthia:

Hi, i wonder i you guys could help with some advise on how to handle (no pun intended) a rather stiff situation.

I'm a single nudist mother with 2 kids, a daughter aged 20 and a son aged 15. My son continues to get an erection almost continuously, its ok with us at home, we're used to it, after all he is pubertal. The problem arises when we have nudist friends and visitors over or when we're out an about naked - he stays hard.... :( Can anyone give me pointers on how to help him handle the situation.... useful thoughts would be appriciated

The mindset nudist friends, visitors and others need to have is to embrace his erection by staring at and complementing it! yes I agree masturbate him off, get your daughter to help out too and while it might seem like a drastic measure to take, it really is the only way to get handle on a rather stiff situation (pun intended)!

• View author's info Posted on Nov 23, 2017 at 08:35 AM

I personally like that cock, and would enjoy seeing it hard. 

• View author's info Posted on Nov 22, 2017 at 07:10 PM

我现在45岁了看到裸体还是经常勃起,我也不知道为什么?

• View author's info Posted on Nov 12, 2017 at 06:46 AM

If he's not embarrassed about it and no one minds seeing it, it probably isn't much to worry about. If it gets to the point where it's not just a random erection and he's obviously horny, then he needs to go take care of it. It's apparently not a sensitive subject, so I don't think he would care if everyone knew he was masturbating. If you're in a public spot, he can either find a bathroom or a quiet spot and quickly masturbate, 2 or 3 times if necessary. It should help take his mind off of it.

• View author's info Posted on Oct 24, 2017 at 12:50 PM

Really nice way of explaining erections and a beautiful pic to illustrate  your point. Congrats!

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Oct 22, 2017 at 02:59 PM

definitely you and or his sister should just masturbate him whenever he gets erect then it will most likely go away for a little bit until he gets excited again

• View author's info Posted on Oct 17, 2017 at 10:03 AM

I have a 14 year old son, so my advise would be do nothing..  I asked friends who have or have had teenage boys what they did, and they said that any nudist would understand his frequent erections are just part of puberty and to not make a big deal of it.  So like at home, when we are at our nude club or nude beach, when he gets an erection he just ignores it and continues what he is doing.  Everyone including the other kids know it is just part of his current stage of life and doesn't need to hide it or feel embarrassed about it.  

ALSO, him and I have talked about it and he knew that this would happen when he began puberty and that it was nothing to be embarrassed about especially in the nudist community.  

As far as what others are saying about masturbation, though he does masturbate frequently it doesn't at all effect how frequently he gets hard, nor does masturbation always help to get rid of an erection.  So please don't fall under the false assumption that your son masturbating more would help.  It is a stage of life, the best thing you can do is to let it run its course, and to not make him feel that it is wrong or that he should feel embarrassed by it.  I hope this helps, let us know how things are going.   

Take care.  

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Oct 09, 2017 at 12:12 AM

Haha me and ur son have the same problem

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Oct 05, 2017 at 08:37 PM

Well im 23 and I've never been to a nude beach, but im pretty sure I'd be doing the same lol i get boners really easily 

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Oct 03, 2017 at 09:09 PM

I remember being 15 myself going through puberty and up to about 18 years of age me and all my friends all laughed about when we would get a absolute raging hard-on at any time and not looking at a female are thinking about sex it's just going through puberty and hormones your 15 year old son is only being natural he will get big raging hard-on and there's nothing you can do about it that is his age just have to wait till he goes out of it

• View author's info Posted on Sep 27, 2017 at 06:45 PM

Awesome job with acceptance of his erections. Id say it would be ok for him to have a boner out there since it is natural and everyone should try to understand that. If it is that he is making people too uncomfortable maybe you should suggest to him to ejaculate privately or try his best to calm down. Ask him to take a cold spray in the shower if its something really important.

• View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2017 at 11:48 AM

lovely pussy-sure to cause an erection

• View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2017 at 09:26 AM

I was raised with mom and four sisters in a naked household so I constantly had an erection the thing to my mom and my sisters did this quick. Paying attention to it and finally I learned how to control it  eventually as I matured I learned how to look at women in a nonsexual way every now and then in the nudist situation I do get in erection but I just cover it or politely excuse myself 

• View author's info Posted on Sep 21, 2017 at 07:32 AM

I think I have to agree with most, it's something that is completely normal for a 15yr old.

it happens! Errections come and go!  And let's face it, it only becomes a problem if you let it?  He is young and hormones are usually running wild at that age!  We have all been there in the male world, most will only manage the odd errection now and then as the age creeps up, and very few carry on to achieve this as time goes on.....  

personally I don't see a problem with it and it's not something I suffer with now! It's only if I have had a good swim in the sea and get out to lay on the beach with the sun beating down on my body and my heart racing and blood pumping my penis tends to get very erect.

i don't think it has ever caused a problem i know off, and let's face it I don't think it causes an offence! As most seem to have a look and enjoy it!!!   And being a naturist any way I think you have to have a certain sense of humour.

As your son gets more use to nudity he will more than likely get use to controlling his erections! But as for now!  Embrace it enjoy it and most of all just laugh and have fun with it......

Ask! most people out there and I bet most if not all are ok! With seeing a nice errection!!!

• View author's info Posted on Sep 20, 2017 at 12:37 PM

My 12 year old son has them constantly.  At home I have told him he can masturbate whenever he feels the need.  There's nothing to be ashamed of and he has certainly seen me do the same.  When we're out at a resort I send him to the bushes, lol!

• View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2017 at 02:53 PM

very simple!! help him in anyway you like!! whe he 'll get use to you !he'll ask less!!

tels me if it's work!!

• View author's info Posted on Sep 19, 2017 at 07:30 AM

Aloha

I understand that it can offend some people, but an erection is just something to be aware of within ones being.  For me, I have come to understand that if I over eat or do not hydrate my body well, that I get erections.  It is a visual sign for me that I am in need of self love, nurturing.  I also learned that I would relate nudity with sex , for it was the only time we are connecting with others hearts on a deeper level.  When we do things in the nude that we normally do clothed it changes that mindset and gets us to see each other as beings instead of objects.  

Follow - email me when people comment
© Nudistmingle.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com
Partner sites: Nudist Girls / Nudist Beach / Nudist Dating / Naturist Dating / True Nudists / Nudist Couples / Herpes Dating