Share your story of first time as a nudist! First nudist experience Forward to friends

• View author's info Author Posted on Jun 27, 2010 at 06:33 PM

People become nudists for all kinds of reasons and by a variety of routes. Some are introduced to nudism by friends and family whereas other discover it by themselves. Some are even lucky enough to have been brought up in a clothes free environment. In this section you will find a selection of first time stories - all of which have been subitted by readers of this site.

I hope you enjoy reading the stories and either find them inspiring enough to take up the nudist lifestyle yourself or, post your own personal experiences if you already enjoy clothes free living.
  • 100Comments

• View author's info Recommended Posted on Nov 23, 2017 at 12:52 PM

You had sex with her?!?! I have newfound respect for you despite the fact that I don’t know you that well

• View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2013 at 07:44 PM

I may not be as terribly open as some as the folks here, but I have never had any major issues with nudity from childhood through puberty and to adulthood. It always seems to be an issue with others however. A friend of 15 years wouldn't even shower in front of me at the gym, yet I tore away. Funny at first, but I was OK.
    I have discussed all with friends of mine and most seem uncomortable with the idea of being naked in front of other people, and of course I'm looked upon as a crank. One or two have come to their senses though and are very content now.  They realise now that it is no big deal. Fair play to them.
    My first real experience (adulthood/23) was at a beach, and I forgot to bring swimming shorts. I always wanted to swim in the ocean... so I did, in my boxers, which left little to the imagination. So I took them off. What the hell, I'm not worried. One mate was awkward but the other two were laid back and had a laugh. Since then I've become even more open and free. Hey, we all have our bits, and we all know who has what. Relax a little.
  • View author's info Posted on Aug 06, 2013 at 07:14 PM

that is so long ago I must have been 6 years or so was poking around the river on a beautiful sunny day and the grass was damp took my shirt off then my shorts and I was naked a bit apprehensive but just wanted to roll around in that wet grass I don't know why but it did gave me some feeling of my body didn't know what it was and still get it now when naked with others, became a full blown nudist and drop my gear any where out in nature I believe the only way to be out in nature is naked it refines the senses and I find it sexy

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Aug 04, 2013 at 09:13 AM

good for u jbunny40
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 28, 2013 at 12:08 PM

I am 43 and my first "real" time was 2 weeks ago. I guess I have been a "naturist" for the past 5-6 years - but mainly at home and in the garden (when I was alone). My wife was not interested so I never pursued it further. Recently we split from each other, and we share the kids (a week at a time each). So, 2 weeks ago I decided to visit the local naturist beach. I am so glad I did. I was a bit concerned that me being a man on my own might look strange to others (you know, people might think I was some kind of voyuer perv), but this was not the case. No-one really gave me a second look - apart from the ood smile or hello :). But it was such a wonderful day - being able to lie there naked and enjoy the sun wothout worrying that someone might come over to see me (as is the problem when being nude at home). But the best was swimming - that is a first for me. and it was a truly enjoyable experience.
    I have been there 4 times more now, and I intend to continue. Next step is to find other like minded souls to share the fun woth

/Chris

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Jul 04, 2013 at 10:05 PM

My first time was a bit weird wasnt so much as planed but happened. I was sent to spend a week with a friend of the family while my parents were out of town. I didnt really like the man but when you are 10 you dont have alot of choice.  I always slept naked at home and did at his house. I woke up late one night and not thinking where I was I got up trying to find my way to the kitchen for a drink of waer. I walked across one end of the den and heard whistles. I turned to look and there were 8 men and 3 boys sitting in there watching some movie. I was embarassed but mad too they had all seen me. I just walked on and went into the kitchen and got my drink. The man I was staying with came into the kitchen and asked what i was doing. I showed him the water not even trying to cover up. He said why are you naked and I said I always slept naked. He laughed and said your choice and walked out. I boldly walked out behind him right in the middle of everyone and sat down and drank my water in the midst of everyones stares. Dads friend said you think you should go put some clothes on and I said nope Im good. But I will admit the boys staring at me and the men did make me uncomfortable. After about 20 minutes I said i was going back to bed. I had not been in there 5 minutes when one of the boys came in and asked me if i wasnt embarassed to be naked and i said no. He was about 13 or 14. He sat on the bed talking to me with me in full view it was kind of funny but it was my intor into nudity in front of people and it didnt bother me after than but seemed to bother my dads friend alot over the next week lol
  • View author's info Posted on Jul 03, 2013 at 03:40 AM

my first nude experience was at the age of 15,iwas at home i had just had a shower and realised i had left my clean pants and my towelon the airer in the lounge where my mum and my 18 year old sister where watching tv .Therewas nothing else to do excpt go get  naked  .I walked into the lounge naked but covering my manhood with my hands,why are you nude mum asked?i said my towels on the airer go get it then my sister said i walked accross the lounge nice bum they both said i got my towel, draped it over my front turned to face them ,my sister said weve seen your bum now you might as well show us the rest as well,mum dared me to drop the towel betting i wouldent and with that i dropped my towel to the floor,why dont you stay naked my sister said . Idecided i might as well as it felt good and stayed naked the rest of the day,as i loved the feeling being naked im always naked at home now
  • View author's info Posted on Jun 23, 2013 at 06:23 AM

When i was  a kid and 12 years old mom gave us boys only a pair of home made shorts to wear during the summer.
    One day dad sent me to the back field tp cultivate the cotten back there and as soon as i got there i removed my shorts.
    In about an hour or so dad came into the field and cought nude.
    I thought i was going to really catch it from him but he told me its ok as long as i didn't let anyone else catch me.
    And someone else did later.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 14, 2013 at 09:40 AM

When I was about 7 or 8, my best friend and I would go to the local outdoor public pool. Across the road from the pool was a small wooded area. After swimming for a few hours we would go across the road and strip off out suits and just enjoy the sun and breeze on our bodies. (I'm not gay btw ). I have tried to be nude as often as I can still. I just love the freedom of not having to wear clothes. We use to have a small beach where I now live that was clothing optional but it has since been developed into a residential area. Most of the time I am nude at home and can venture out in the back yard to tan but miss the socializing of the beach. We do have a small nudist group that rent the local indoor pool for nude swims, sauna and hot tub during the winter but hard to find a nice spot for nude relaxation in the hot summer months. I have often gone for nude hikes on some of the local trails and have never been questioned by textile hikers that I have come across. About the only thing that was ever said to me was "does it feel more comfy to be shaved?" lol. I don't even like the feel of hair around my penis or scrotum, just feels more natual to be shaved lol.
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 11, 2013 at 12:50 AM

do you know of any local nudist areas in surrey??
  • View author's info Posted on Apr 07, 2013 at 07:23 AM

Nice story.......Brings back memories
  • View author's info Posted on Mar 25, 2013 at 02:29 AM

Last days in West Australia at end of long holiday. Saw an ad. in magazine.Get back to Nature. Come and hug the trees  It said. Well did I not always think of doing just that. Phoned up and a welcoming voice told me I would be most welcome and where to find the mountain location Of the Private  Club.
    Yes I was made very welcome and stayed two weeks. Extended my vacation. Since then I have visited many Clubs around Australia and always been welcomed. As a widower and un attached it has madonly life a very happy one
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 18, 2013 at 04:04 PM

Our first experiance was last year on Super bowl Sunday.  I had two friends over to watch the game and we were all drinking.  At half time my wife went to bed.  She does not do well when she has had too much to drink.  After the game we were still drinking and and talking when my wife came out of the bed room naked.  She walked into the kitchen and got a glass of water.  It was only when she started back to the bed room that she noticed the three of us looking at her.  She was still very drunk and did not attempt to cover herself, she simply smiled and said goodnight.  The guys both said it was a tremendous turn on, and they wished their wives were not hung up about someone seeing them naked.  The next day my wife asked me if she realy walked naked in front of my friend or was it a dream.  I told her the truth and she was so embarrised.  I told her not to be, she looked fine and both guys thought she was beautiful.  A few days later she said she was a little turned on when they saw her naked.  She said when she got to the kitchen she saw us looking at her, but she acted like she did not know so she could walk back past us to give the guys a second look.  She said she had wanted to stop and talk a while but did not know what to say, so she just went to bed. 
    In June of last year one of those guys and his wife pluss another couple were over for a cookout.  Again there was a lot of drinking.  We were talking about embarising moments when our friend brought up the time he had seen my wife naked.  At first my wife was pissed that he brought it up.  When the other two women said how embarised they would have been my wife surprised me by saying she was actualy flattered the guys did not find her to be hidious.  The other women said it was probably because it was by accident and that she was only trying to put a good face on things.  My wife told them it was not a big deal, she said her doctor sees her nude, and she is seen nude when she takes a shower at the gym so whats the big deal.  There was a lot of talk back and forth as to wheather she was all talk.  She then took a shot of vodka stood up and began taking off her clothes.  When she was naked she posed, turned around once and then sat down.  Everyone was speachless including me.  She sat there calmly and when nobody could say anything she got up and asked who needed a drink.  We all wanted one so she asked one of the guys to help her and the two of them went off to fix us all drinks.  When they returned he was also naked and insisted his wife and the rest of us take off our clothes.  It took some coaxing, one of the women was a bit older than the rest of us and very conservative.  But once she was naked she was the wildest of all of us.  It was her first time ever naked in a mixed group, as it was for most of us, she seemed to be enjoying it the most.  
    Since then my wife has lost a few pounds and has been working out to improve how she looks and feels about herself.  She spends a lot of time nude around the house.  The UPS and Federal Express guys have both seen her next to naked as have some of the neighbors.  We met a couple on a cruise recently and invited them to our cabin for drinks.  They arrived early while my wife was still in the shower.  Not knowing they had arrived she walked into the cabin naked from the shower.  The couple and I were out on the balcony but they both got a good look at her before she was able to cover up.  The guys wife later complimented her on her breasts and her husband said he thought she was nice all over.  That is the only time we have swapped with another couple.  My wife said she enjoyed it, but it was just for the one time and does not want to do it again.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 17, 2013 at 11:18 AM

My first time was at scout camp on Catalina Island. A few of us stayed on into the fall after camp closed, the waters were warm from the el nino that year. Our cabin was on the water, so we'd gotten used to swimming nude at night when no one was around. Warm evening breezes and luke warm ocean felt great. Started going to Black's Beach after this then hitting all the hot springs. Lived in the desert for 10 years and loved hiking nude in surrounding wilderness areas. Being nude has always felt natural.
  • View author's info Posted on Jan 07, 2013 at 08:04 PM

my first time nude besides sunbathing in my backyard or skinnydipping was visiting a neighbor. She was my age and went to the same school. I went inside and waited and when her mom came back to tell me she was swimming I said I would come back later. She told me she had seen me sunbathing and swimming nude. At that she asked if I wanted to stay since her daughter was swimming nude she would ask if she wanted me to come back later or join her.
     I was happy when she said I could join her in the pool. I went out back and saw her swimming. I said hello and she told me to come in the water. I stripped off my clothes and jumped in. We spent the rest of the day swimming and laying by the pool and later went inside to watch a movie. I stayed for dinner and the entire time we stayed nude. Her mom also was nude when we were watching the movie and having dinner. It was the first of many days we would spend together nude.
  • View author's info Posted on Nov 11, 2012 at 06:32 AM

Recently had what i would call my first real nudist venture,in my book does'nt really count being nude indoors.So spending time outdoors on the beach was something i was really looking forward to,and it did'nt dissapoint. Felt so natural and was completely at ease,really enjoyed the full day nude and cant wait to do it every chance i get.

Members Only

• View author's info Posted on Nov 02, 2012 at 12:41 PM

My first times was about 20 years ago.  As I drove up to the entrance, I was very nervous.  I had no idea what to expect.  I got out of the car and walked into the office to pay for my visit.  I walked back to the car and took my clothes off and placed them in the car.  My erection immediately went soft as I walked up to the swimming pool.  There wer many people that were just walking around and talking.  I was set at ease immediately by a woman who must have recognized mthat I was a rookie.  We swam and took a walk around the camp.  I was completely at ease.  We met up with another couple and walked some more.  There was a dance that night and she asked me if I was staying for the dance.  I told her yes but I had some errands to run and I would be back.  I returned around 9 pm and she was sitting with her husband.  He was a quadraplegic in a wheel chair.  He insisted that I dance with his wife and we did dance for several songs.  An hour or so later, she asked me to go somewhere more private.  I hesitated and she assured me that her husband wouldn't mind.  We went outside and made love for 30 minutes or so.  and came back to the dance.  I was hooked on the life style from there til today.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 22, 2012 at 01:33 PM

I was the kind of kid who was sensual from an early age.  In back of our local school building there was a patch of woods where kids would sometimes go to smoke and I liked it for another reason.  One hot day, something inside of me just said, "get into that little clearing and get naked."  So, that's what I did.  It was a safe enough place so that I couldn't get discovered but open enough to awaken me to the wonderful feeling of summer breezes wafting across my naked body.  After a half hour or so, I would dress and ride off on my bike.  I noticed immediately how odd clothing felt on my body.  Admittedly, it was a very "arousing" experience and I repeated it often until I got caught one day by kids from school.  From then on I was "nature boy," although I would bet money that lots of other guys went in and tried it too. 
    I'm Gay, so adult nudism is something that helps me with my self-esteem, since I've always had problems with my weight.  Only in being naked among other naked men do I truly feel healthy, whole and able to communicate openly.  Being naked equalizes everyone.
  • View author's info Posted on Sep 04, 2012 at 09:52 PM

Started being nude about 12 with my grand parents. Didn't find social nudity until late twenties. Discovered local beach with an area for naturism. It was so good to be bare in public. Then discovered that local swimming pool held a naturist event once a week in the sauna and steam area. That was great.
Follow - email me when people comment
© Nudistmingle.com powered by NudistFriends.com 2001 - 2017. All rights reserved.
m.NudistFriends.com
Partner sites: Nudist Girls / Nudist Beach / Nudist Dating / Naturist Dating / True Nudists / Nudist Couples / Herpes Dating